Does SPRC maintain a bidders’ list for subcontractors?
Yes. Sunset Park Redevelopment Committee, Inc. (SPRC), an Equal Opportunity Employer, welcomes qualified subcontractors for its bidders’ list.
What areas of work are of interest?
- Boiler: Replace gas /oil heating system; clean & tune
- Electrical: Licensed electrician to install fixtures & ballasts-mounted round & surface; electrical conservation measures; inspections; emergency repair, light duty install bathroom/ kitchen fans.
- Insulation: Sidewall, attic, roof insulation; air filtration, sealing, pipe insulation
- Windows: Low E. Windows/Glass replacement min C-50: caulking; capping.
- General Construction: Door replacements; roof repair/replacement/Brick pointing /
Stucco water proofing
- Consultants: IT; Software/hardware database maintenance
- ASHRAE 62.2: HVAC contractions with ASHRAE 62.2 EXP to inspect clean and /or repair ducts and install roof vent fans
- Energy Audit: Serves for buildings of more than 75 Units
- Supplier: Approx. 300/15 Cubic Feet Energy Star Refrigerators
How can a subcontractor be placed on the bidders’ list?
If you are interested in being placed on the bidders’ list, a request on your business letterhead is required. Your request can be hand delivered, by mail, e-mail or fax.
Hand deliver: 5101 4th Ave., 2nd FL Brooklyn, NY 11220 (Mon-Fri 8:00-4:00 pm),
Mail: SPRC Inc., 5101 4th Ave., 2nd FL Brooklyn, NY 11220 Attn: WAP Director,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
When can subcontractors submit a bid?
After receiving a bid package from SPRC. During the current program year, bid packages for specific jobs will be sent to qualified subcontractors who have requested to be placed on the bidders’ list and it is at this point when you can submit your bid. However, it is vital that you submit your bid package within the time frame specified in the bid package and carefully follow all other instructions.